Hi my name is Sarah and my blog is really just a bunch of Supernatural, Rooster Teeth love me some Gavin Free, Star Trek, Chris Pine, and other good looking or funny randomness
perks of a joel heyman:
- he will interrupt you to tell a story
- he will not get to the end of the story
- he may not get to the end of a full sentence
and let’s not forget
- he’ll start a story and then suddenly refuse to finish it
- on an exasperated rant his voice will gradually pitch higher
- Caboose Mode can kick in at any moment
The Featured Creature: Pig the Dog: the Pooch that looks Photoshopped!
World, meet Pig. Pig isn’t actually a pig, of course, she’s a dog; albeit an unusual looking one. The 8-month old mutt has scrawny legs, a square, stout body, and bemusingly, no neck. Unable to swing her head side to side, Pig spins her whole body to see what’s beside her.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1sCj6gj
Photos: Joey Kennedy/AL.com
I am so grateful to be part of such an incredible community. I really don’t know what to say and how to express my gratitude. I’m dumb struck.
Thank you *heart*